Love people? How about puzzles? We do, too! Our Associate Manager position is designed to offer a challenging opportunity to candidates with modest managerial experience, including a track to senior management. You can be confident you’ll play a key role in helping us maintain our extraordinary customer satisfaction standards.
If you’re a problem-solver, personable, enthusiastic and dazzling in red, find out how working at FreedomCar can bring you joy and an exciting career opportunity.
Ideal Skill Set
• Comfortable working in a fluid, sometimes high-pressure, team environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers and customers whether by phone, email, text, or other form of connection
• Eye for detail with ability to problem-solve on the fly
• Excellent driving skills
• Comfortable with computers, iPads and other hardware
• Good math/logic skills
The primary role of this position is to provide critical support to Senior Manager and Drivers. A successful candidate should have a willingness to learn and enjoy being a “jack” (or jill) of all trades.
You will be trained in all aspects of our organization with the option to focus on an area of special talent or interest. There is also opportunity for advancement into a senior management position.
• Creation of new reservations and manage changes for existing reservations
• Support and collaborate with Operations Manager by scheduling services and managing changes to the schedule
• Manage drivers queries, changes and scheduling
• Manage customer expectations and provide necessary damage control with grace and efficiency.
• Driving, when necessary (we’re all drivers when necessary
Bachelor’s Degree, GPA 3.0 or higher
Alternatives: Military service, 4+ years
AA Degree + commensurate employment experience
2 years of management experience, preferred
Excellent driving record; 6 years driving experience minimum
Have a full COVID vaccination
*Please note that if you do not meet these requirements, you may qualify for our Manager Apprentice position.
Compensation & Benefits
We believe in paying people fairly and with transparency. During your interview we will go over how our unique compensation system works.
Our benefits package includes:
- Flexibly designed schedule
- Option to work full or part time
- Family-friendly workplace
- 7 days of accrued PTO per year to be used for any reason
- Option to enroll in our Health Insurance plan; employee contribution varies based on plan selected
- Option to enroll in our Simple IRA plan; Freedomcar matches 3%.
We are a unique company. We believe fundamentally in work/life balance (you’ll never be asked to work when you are off duty). We have built a culture of comradery here (lunch time is always fun and our staff parties are true celebrations of everyone’s hard work). You can make a difference here, you can advance here, and you can be proud of what you do. We’ll support you, we’ll educate you, and our clients will thank you every single day for what you do.
before you apply
• Read a little bit about us
• Understand who we are
• Learn about how FreedomCar works: drivers are employees, not contractors — our drivers drive our vehicles and don’t accept tips (find out why)
• Please note we are a fully vaccinated and boosted company. We expect all new employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted as well. Find out about our Covid Protocal.
No resume? No problem. Tell us a little bit about yourself and we’ll be in touch.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.