LESS STRESS, MORE SERVICE
We’ve been doing this a very, very long time. You can be sure that we have airport transportation service down to a science, even when Mother Nature and the vagaries of air travel put us to the test.
You don’t have to worry about a thing. We make it our responsibility to keep track of your flight so we know when it’s going to be early or late. If your flight is ahead of schedule, we’ll make every effort to arrive on time, and if it’s late, we’ll be there for you whenever it lands.
Our drivers are as easy to identify as our vehicles. For all airport pickups, we will issue a courtesy call or text prior to your pickup identifying your driver, pickup location and relevant contact information.
Find out where to meet us if you’re flying into:
• Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) >
• Washington Dulles International (IAD) >
• Reagan National (DCA) >
For the following airports, we’ll coordinate pickup locations when we book your reservation:
• Philadelphia International (PHL)
• Newark International (EWR)
• John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
We also serve smaller airports, such as Martin State Airport and Carroll County Regional Airport for private plane arrivals.
Our flat rate fees mean you always know what to expect when you call us to take you to or from the Baltimore metropolitan area.
Our rates are based on:
• The pickup location zip code
• Your requested time of travel
• The size of your party
• Your vehicle preference
The maximum carrying capacity in cars is 3 persons with reasonable luggage (not including skis or golf clubs). For larger parties, or for parties traveling with oversized luggage, you’ll need to request a van or an SUV.
Call us and we will make adjustments. If these changes are within 24 hours of the scheduled service, a $15 transfer fee may apply. Higher cancelation fees may apply for services canceled on the actual day of service, at the discretion of FreedomCar.
Please, call us. We don’t want you waiting and searching through the airport in an attempt to find your driver when he or she is probably just feet away in a crowded environment. Keep our numbers with you or programmed into your phone, (410) 321-5600. We’ll answer the call 24 hours/day, and will connect you with your driver immediately.
Typically our quoted fees for service don’t change very often, but when it comes to airport arrivals we’ve encountered a number of circumstances beyond our control and yours that can affect the fee.
Here are a few exceptions to the norm that can impact your final service charge:
• Flight delays past 10:00 p.m. will incur a $15/half hour surcharge to cover after-hours payments to your driver.
• Same-day changes in your arriving flight, such as missing your flight or being assigned to a different flight at a different time, generally result in a transfer fee of $15.
• Wait time in luggage claim is generally NOT chargeable. However, if luggage is lost or damaged and resultant claim times go beyond 45 minutes after the arrival of your flight, we may add a modest charge similar to our transfer fee.
Parking fees are not included in your rate because we do not always incur them. If we incur parking costs, that will be added to your quoted fee.
Ready to Roll?
Call (410) 321-5600
or get started online: